In accordance of the importance of protecting personal information, we will strive to protect your personal information based on the following policy.
1. Definition of personal information
Information related to customer personal information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), such as the customer’s name, address, and telephone number are refers to information that can identify each customer. It is also contain the information for identification with other information by compare and match.
2. Acquisition and use of personal information
Personal information will be acquired and used for the purpose of providing guidance regarding our products and services, and responding to inquiries. We will not use the acquired personal information for any other purpose without permission. In addition, personal information obtained upon receiving various inquiries and opinions will not be used other than responding to the inquiries or opinionis given.
3. Restrictions on provision to third parties and management of subcontractors
Except for the following cases, personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than outsourcing contractors and business partners. In addition, when outsourcing the processing of personal information, we will conclude a confidentiality agreement with the outsourcing party and properly manage it to prevent leakage or re-provision.
- When we receive inquiries based on laws and regulations from public institutions such as the police, courts, public prosecutors offices, etc.
- When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect important interests such as life, health, property, etc.
- When the Company determines that it is appropriate for the content of an inquiry to be answered directly by a subcontractor or partner company.
- When personal information is processed into a state that cannot be identified as statistical data.
4. Security control measures
We will strictly manage personal information and make appropriate corrections to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms regarding the acquisition, use and other handling of personal information.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or consultations regarding our products and technology.